Join Peloton Tours for the third instalment of the Cadel Evans Road Race, Australia’s premier one day classic race.
Our 4 day tour allows cyclists to experience the best routes in the region, ride the Cadel’s People Ride and enjoy the main race on the Sunday.
The Bellarine Peninsula / Great Ocean Road is home base for Peloton Tours. This is where we ride and race every week. This tour showcases the best routes, restaurants, and coffee in the region. Come and explore the coasts, forests, and wineries with the local riders.
If you don’t want to bring your own bike we have a limited number of premium Hettly Titanium Bikes available for hire. If you like the bikes and want to buy one, we deduct the hire cost from your purchase price.
Price: $1,795.00 based on twin share accommodation.
- 3 nights accommodation at a Peppers the Sands Torquay or 5 star private residence.
- 3 breakfasts
- welcome dinner
- airport transfers (Tullamarine or Avalon)
- 2 warm up rides
- lunch at a Bellarine Peninsula winery during a ride.
- transfers to Geelong or other live site to watch the men’s race
- mechanic support including tubes, lubes and CO2
- high energy snacks and hydration for all rides.